THIS AGREEMENT SETS FORTH THE LEGALLY BINDING TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AT https://OromoPatriot.com (THE “SITE”) AND THE SERVICE OWNED AND OPERATED BY A Private Bloggers Lensa Habtamu and Moa Habtamu(COLLECTIVELY WITH THE SITE, THE “SERVICE”). BY REGISTERING FOR AND/OR USING THE SITE OR SERVICE IN ANY MANNER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO VISITING OR BROWSING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. THIS AGREEMENT APPLIES TO ALL USERS OF THE SITE OR SERVICE, INCLUDING USERS WHO ARE ALSO CONTRIBUTORS OF CONTENT, INFORMATION, AND OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES ON THE SITE.
Acceptance of Terms
The service is only available to individuals who are at least sixteen (16) years of age. You represent and warrant that if you are an individual, you are of legal age to form a binding contract, and that all registration information you submit is accurate and truthful. The Oromo Patriot may, in its sole discretion, refuse to offer the Service to any person or entity and change its eligibility criteria at any time. This provision is void where prohibited by law and the right to access the Service is revoked in such jurisdictions.
The services offered by US (“The Oromo Patriot” or ‘we’) include the www.OromoPatriot.com website (the ‘The Oromo Patriot Website’), all The Oromo Patriot mobile applications, all The Oromo Patriot’s free and paid services and products, and any other features, content, or applications offered from time to time by The Oromo Patriot in connection with The Oromo Patriot website.
The Oromo Patriot Website may modify this Agreement from time to time and such modifications shall be effective upon posting by The Oromo Patriot on The Oromo Patriot Website. You agree to be bound to any changes to this Agreement when you use The Oromo Patriot Services after any such modification is posted. It is therefore important that you review this Agreement regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes.
You may view (and, where applicable listen to) the content available on The Oromo Patriot website for personal non-commercial use. You may occasionally print individual webpages on The Oromo Patriot website for your private non-commercial use, provided that our copyright and trade mark notices are not removed.
Unless otherwise stated in these Terms, you must not (whether directly or indirectly) copy, download, store, make available, distribute, sell or offer to sell all or any part of the content or Site, or download or otherwise copy (whether directly or indirectly) any content, files or data from the Site to make or populate a database or publication of any kind whatsoever. Should you require any further information on this please contact us at contact@OromoPatriot.com.
You must not use all or any part of our Site or the contents on it for commercial purposes without our permission.
Users, whether or not registered, must not abuse our Report Abuse facility e.g. by making malicious reports.
Content. We may publish, check, edit, remove or refuse to publish all or part of the comments or other material, including your name, town and country, which you submit to us (‘Your Content’), at our sole discretion. We are not obliged to do any of these things and we may not. We reserve the right to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any parts of The Oromo Patriot Services and Products, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice and without any liability.
2. Eligibility. Use of and Membership in The Oromo Patriot Services and Products is void where prohibited. By using The Oromo Patriot Services, you represent and warrant that (a) all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; and (c) your use of The Oromo Patriot Services and Products does not violate any applicable law or regulation.
3. Term. This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while you use The Oromo Patriot Services or are a Member. You may terminate your Membership at any time, for any reason. The Oromo Patriot may terminate your Membership at any time, without warning. Even after Membership is terminated, this Agreement will remain in effect, including sections 5-17.
4. Fees. You acknowledge that The Oromo Patriot reserves the right to charge for The Oromo Patriot Services and Products and to change its fees from time to time at its discretion. If The Oromo Patriot terminates your Membership because you have breached the Agreement, you shall be entitled to the refund of any unused portion of subscription or service fees.
5. Password. When you sign up to become a Member, you will also be automatically sent a password that you can change should you so wish. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree not to use the account, username, or password of another Member at any time or to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to notify OromoPatriot.COM. immediately (CONTACT@OromoPatriot.COM) if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your account.
6. Non-commercial Use by Members. The Oromo Patriot Services and Products are for the personal use of Members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by The Oromo Patriot. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of The Oromo Patriot Services and Products, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing of or linking to The Oromo Patriot Website is prohibited. Commercial advertisements affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from Member profiles without notice and may result in termination of Membership privileges. Appropriate legal action will be taken for any illegal or unauthorized use of The Oromo Patriot Services and The Oromo Patriot Products.
7. Proprietary Rights in Content on www.OromoPatriot.com
(a) OromoPatriot.COM does not claim any ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, or any other materials (collectively, ‘Content’) that you post to The Oromo Patriot Services and Products or host within The Oromo Patriot platform. After posting your Content to The Oromo Patriot website, you continue to retain all ownership rights in such Content, and you continue to have the right to use your Content in any way you choose. By displaying or publishing (‘posting’) any Content on or through The Oromo Patriot website and Products, you hereby grant to The Oromo Patriot website limited license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content solely on and through The Oromo Patriot Services, The Oromo Patriot APIs and The Oromo Patriot Products.
(b) Without this license, The Oromo Patriot would be unable to provide The Oromo Patriot Services. For example, without the right to modify Member Content, The Oromo Patriot would not be able to deliver message and other files that Members submit or otherwise format Content to satisfy technical requirements, and without the right to publicly perform Member Content, The Oromo Patriot could not allow Users to view content posted by Members. The license you grant to The Oromo Patriot is non-exclusive (meaning you are free to license your Content to anyone else in addition to The Oromo Patriot) fully-paid and royalty-free (meaning that The Oromo Patriot is not required to pay you for the use on The Oromo Patriot Services and Products of the Content that you post) sub licensable (so that OromoPatriot.com is able to use its affiliates and subcontractors such as Internet content delivery networks to provide The Oromo Patriot Services), and worldwide (because the Internet and The Oromo Patriot Services are global in reach). This license will terminate at the time you remove your Content from The Oromo Patriot Services and Products. The license does not grant The Oromo Patriot the right to sell your Content, nor does the license grant OromoPatriot.com the right to distribute your Content outside of The Oromo Patriot Services and Products.
(c) You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on or through The Oromo Patriot Services or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, and (ii) the posting of your Content on or through The Oromo Patriot Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of any Content posted by you to or through The Oromo Patriot Services and Products.
(d) The Oromo Patriot Services contain Content of OromoPatriot.com and all subsequent The Oromo Patriot domain extensions owned by Lensa and Moa (‘The Oromo Patriot Content’). The Oromo Patriot Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and The Oromo Patriot owns and retains all rights in The Oromo Patriot Content and The Oromo Patriot Services and Products. The Oromo Patriot hereby grants you a limited, revocable, non-sublicensable license to reproduce and display The Oromo Patriot Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing The Oromo Patriot Website and using The Oromo Patriot Services and Products.
(e) The Oromo Patriot Services and Products contain Content of Users and other The Oromo Patriot licensors. Except for Content posted by you, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any Content appearing on or through The Oromo Patriot Services.
8. Content Posted
(a) The Oromo Patriot may delete any Content that in the sole judgment of The Oromo Patriot violates this Agreement or which may be offensive, illegal or violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of any person. The Oromo Patriot assumes no responsibility for monitoring The Oromo Patriot website/Services for inappropriate Content or conduct. If at any time The Oromo Patriot chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor The Oromo Patriot website content/Services, The Oromo Patriot nonetheless assumes no responsibility for the Content, no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate Content, and no responsibility for the conduct of the User submitting any such Content.
(b) You are solely responsible for the Content that you post on or through any of The Oromo Patriot website/Services and Products, and any material or information that you transmit to other Members and for your interactions with other Users. The Oromo Patriot does not endorse and has no control over the Content. Content is not necessarily reviewed by The Oromo Patriot prior to posting and does not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of The Oromo Patriot. The Oromo Patriot makes no warranties, expressly or implied, as to the Content or to the accuracy and reliability of the Content or any material or information that you transmit to other Members.
9. Content/Activity Prohibited.
The following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited to post on or through The Oromo Patriot Services and Products. The Oromo Patriot reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in The Oromo Patriot ‘s sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from The Oromo Patriot Services and Products and terminating the Membership of such violators. Prohibited Content includes, but is not limited to Content that, in the sole discretion of The Oromo Patriot:
• is patently offensive and promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
• harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
• exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
• contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website;
• solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
• provides any street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses;
• promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
• promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files outside of The Oromo Patriot service;
• involves the transmission of ‘junk mail,’ ‘chain letters,’ or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, ‘spimming,’ or ‘spamming’;
• contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
• furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
• solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Users;
• involves commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
• includes a photograph of another person that you have posted without that person’s consent; or
• for band and filmmaker profiles, uses sexually suggestive imagery or any other unfair, misleading or deceptive
10. Content intended to draw traffic to the profile.
The following is a partial list of the kind of activity that is illegal or prohibited on The Oromo Patriot Website and through your use of The Oromo Patriot Services and Products. The Oromo Patriot reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in The Oromo Patriot ‘s sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, reporting you to law enforcement authorities. Prohibited activity includes, but is not limited to:
• criminal or tortuous activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, spimming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
• advertising to, or solicitation of, any Member to buy or sell any products or services through The Oromo Patriot Services. You may not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Members. It is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from The Oromo Patriot Services and Products in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any Member without their prior explicit consent
• interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on The Oromo Patriot website/Services or the networks or services connected to The Oromo Patriot Services;
• attempting to impersonate another Member or person;
• using the account, username, or password of another Member at any time or disclosing your password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account.
• using any information obtained from The Oromo Patriot Services in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person;
• displaying an advertisement on your profile, or accepting payment or anything of value from a third person in exchange for your performing any commercial activity on or through The Oromo Patriot website/Services on behalf of that person, such as placing commercial content on your profile, posting blogs or bulletins with a commercial purpose, selecting a profile with a commercial purpose as one of your ‘Top’ friends, or sending private messages with a commercial purpose; or
• using The Oromo Patriot Services in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
11. Copyright Policy.
You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. It is the policy of The Oromo Patriot to terminate Membership privileges of any Member who repeatedly infringes the copyright rights of others upon receipt of prompt notification to The Oromo Patriot by the copyright owner or the copyright owner’s legal agent. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on The Oromo Patriot Services or Products in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information:
(i) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright page; (ii) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (iii) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on The Oromo Patriot Services; (iv) your address, telephone number, and email address; (v) a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (vi) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
13. Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy.
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 14, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 14.
14. Disclaimers. The Oromo Patriot is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on The Oromo Patriot Website or in connection with The Oromo Patriot Services and Products, whether caused by Users of The Oromo Patriot Services and Products or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in The Oromo Patriot Services. Profiles and content created and posted by Members on The Oromo Patriot Website may contain links to other websites. OromoPatriot.COM is not responsible for the Content, accuracy or opinions expressed on such websites, and such websites are in no way investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by The Oromo Patriot . Inclusion of any linked website on The Oromo Patriot Services and Products does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by The Oromo Patriot. When you access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk. The Oromo Patriot takes no responsibility for third party advertisements, which are posted on this The Oromo Patriot Website or through The Oromo Patriot Services and Products, nor does it take any responsibility for the goods or services provided by its advertisers. The Oromo Patriot is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User of The Oromo Patriot Services and Products.The Oromo Patriot assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any User or Member communication. The Oromo Patriot is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any of The Oromo Patriot Services, Products or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Users or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with The Oromo Patriot Services and Products. Under no circumstances shall The Oromo Patriot be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from use of The Oromo Patriot Services and Products, attendance at a The Oromo Patriot event, from any Content posted on or through The Oromo Patriot Services and Products, or from the conduct of any Users of The Oromo Patriot Services and Products, whether online or offline. The Oromo Patriot Services and Products are provided ‘AS-IS’ and as available and The Oromo Patriot expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. The Oromo Patriot cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of The Oromo Patriot Services and Products. OromoPatriot.COM. bears no responsibility for any damage incurred to your personal computer, notebook, mobile device or laptop from using The Oromo Patriot site, services and products.
15. Limitation on Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL The Oromo Patriot BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, EVEN IF The Oromo Patriot HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OromoPatriot.COM‘S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO OromoPatriot.COM FOR The Oromo Patriot SERVICES DURING THE TERM OF MEMBERSHIP.
16. Disputes. If there is any dispute about or involving The Oromo Patriot Services and Products, you agree that the dispute shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Cyprus, without regard to conflict of law provisions and you agree to exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue in the state and federal courts of the Republic of Cyprus. Either The Oromo Patriot or you may demand that any dispute between The Oromo Patriot and you about or involving The Oromo Patriot Services and Products must be settled by arbitration utilizing the dispute resolution procedures of the European Union, provided that the foregoing shall not prevent The Oromo Patriot from seeking injunctive relief in a court of competent jurisdiction.
17.Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold The Oromo Patriot , its subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their respective officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of The Oromo Patriot Services and Products in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above and/or if any Content that you post on The Oromo Patriot Website or through The Oromo Patriot Services and Products causes The Oromo Patriot to be liable to another.
18. Other. This Agreement is accepted upon your use of The Oromo Patriot Website or any of The Oromo Patriot Services and Products and is further affirmed by you becoming a The Oromo Patriot Member. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and The Oromo Patriot regarding the use of The Oromo Patriot website and Services and Products. The failure of The Oromo Patriot to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. The Oromo Patriot is a trademark of the Owners. This Agreement operates to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision of this Agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable from this Agreement and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.Please contact us at: CONTACT@OromoPATRIOT.COM with any questions regarding this Agreement.